Salter C, Johnson HB and Hengen Letter, Take care of postabortion complications: protecting ladies’ lifestyle, Society Profile, Show L, Zero
•Uzbekistan: Uzbekistan Institute off Obstetrics and you will Gynecology and Macro International, Uzbekistan Market and you will Fitness Questionnaire, 1996, Calverton, MD, USA: Macro Around the world, 1997; and you may unique tabulations out of DHS investigation.
•Vietnam: Hieu DT, Stoeckel J and you can Tien NV, Maternity cancellation and you may contraception inability for the Viet Nam, Asia-Pacific Population Log, 1993, 8(4):3-18.
•Zambia: Likwa Rn and you will Whittaker Yards, The characteristics of women to provide to own abortion and you will difficulties regarding unlawful abortions in the University Training Healthcare, Lusaka, Zambia: an enthusiastic explorative data, African Diary out of Fertility, Sexuality and you will Reproductive Fitness, 1996, 1(1):43-forty two.
*Abortion is known as court around wide requirements if it is greeting to own socioeconomic basis or instead of restriction regarding need.
† Very restrictive laws and regulations are those that exclude abortion entirely or that let it in order to save yourself the new female’s life or her physical otherwise mental health.
‡ While doing so, the fresh youngest ages-class in the Nigeria study is actually younger than simply 21, this includes a little even more women as compared to youngest category from inside the different countries (young than just 20).
§ We cannot imagine abortion prices of random survey otherwise hospital number studies as they are maybe not member of all the female.
** Though these rates try underestimates due to unfinished revealing out-of abortion, and higher educated female might have far more over revealing than simply faster experienced women, underreporting is impractical so you can cancel otherwise reverse the fresh new pattern of your own frequency from abortion of the training.
1. The newest Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI), Dreams and you can Truth: Closing the fresh Pit Ranging from Women’s Dreams in addition to their Reproductive Enjoy, Nyc: AGI, 1995; and you can Bankole Good and you can Westoff CF, Childbearing Attitudes and you will Purposes, DHS Relative Knowledge, Calverton, MD, USA: Macro International, 1995, Zero. 17.
cuatro. Agadjanian V and you can Zhenchao Q, Ethnocultural term and you can triggered abortion from inside the Kazakhstan, Degree when you look at the Family relations Believed, 1997, 28(4):317-329; Henshaw SK and you may Kost est-il lГ©gal d’obtenir une mariГ©e par correspondance K, Abortion patients during the 1994-1995: services and you can birth prevention use, Friends Thought Perspectives, 1996, 28(4):140-147 & 158; and you will Zamudio L, Rubiano Letter and you may Wartenberg L, La incidencia del aborto inducido dentro de Colombia, papers shown within Encuentro de Investigadores Sobre Aborto Inducido en America y el Caribe, Determinantes del Aborto y Factores Asociados, Bogota, Colombia, The fall of. 15-18, 1994.
7. Un, Population Office, New Sex and you will Many years Distribution worldwide Communities: This new 1996 Revision, Ny: Un, 1997.
8. Rogo KO, Created abortion when you look at the Sub-Saharan Africa, African Journal of Fertility, Sexuality and you may Reproductive Health, 1996, 1(1):14-20; and you may Mirembe FM, The right position investigation of induced abortions when you look at the Uganda, African Record of Virility, Sexuality and Reproductive Wellness, 1996, 1(1):79-80.
9. Likwa Registered nurse and you may Whittaker Meters, The advantages of females presenting having abortion and you may difficulty out-of unlawful abortions from the College Knowledge Hospital, Lusaka, Zambia: an explorative study, African Diary from Fertility, Sexuality and you will Reproductive Health, 1996, 1(1):43-forty-two.
twenty two. Westoff CF ainsi que al., Substitute for off Abortion from the Contraceptive in the Three Main Far eastern Republics, Calverton, MD, USA: The policy Endeavor and you will Macro Internationally, 1998; and you can Czech Statistical Place of work mais aussi al., 1993 Czech Republic Reproductive Health Survey Finally Declaration, Atlanta, GA, USA: Locations to possess Disease Manage and Prevention, 1995.
24. Rogo K, Leonard A and you may Muia E, eds., Risky Abortion from inside the Kenya: Conclusions out of Seven Knowledge, Nairobi: Population Council, 1996.
twenty five. Bankole A good and you will Westoff CF, 1995, op. cit. (find source step 1); and you may Rogo KO, Caused abortion inside Sandwich-Saharan Africa, East African Scientific Diary, 1993, 70(6):368-395.
twenty-six. Bankole An excellent, Singh S and you will Haas T, Reason why women keeps created abortions: research from 27 regions, Global Members of the family Believe Viewpoints, 1998, 24(3):117-127 & 152.
27. Knudsen Lb, Induced abortions from inside the Denmark, Acta Obstetrica ainsi que Gynecologica Scandinavica, 1997, 164 (Supplement):54-59; and you may Skjeldestad FE, When expecting-why induced abortion? Scandinavian Log off Drug, 1994, 22(1):68-73.